About Value Added Agriculture
Supported by the Ministry of Food and Agriculture and Ministry of Fisheries and
Aquaculture Development Ghana, this event will showcase the West Africa Agriculture sector by means of promoting value added products, and the production thereof, for investment and trade opportunities.
WEST AFRICA'S LARGEST EXHIBITION AND WORKSHOPS PROMOTING VALUE ADDED AGRICULTURE / AQUACULTURE AND THE PRODUCTION THEREOF.
SMARTFactories Expo, Ghana, is the first of its kind and the launch edition in 2018 will be co-located with Value Added Agriculture, Ghana.
See below for more information.
Key focus areas:
- Investment in manufacturing plants to increase value added production
- International trade of value added products – “Made in West Africa” products only
- International buyers to increase valued added product exporting opportunities
- Farming equipment, technology, seeds and feeds to support value added production
- Increase knowledge of operating machines and equipment to increase production
- Knowledge transfer to SME’s wanting to enter the sector or expand their existing business
SMART Factories Expo
SMARTFactories will bridge the gap between the developing manufacturing enterprises in West Africa and original equipment manufacturing enterprises. The show will bring together technologies and products related to smart factories such as factory automation technologies, industrial automation & control technologies, IoT /M2M solutions, industrial robots, green energy solutions and factory equipment.
A MEMBER OF: