SMARTFactories Expo, Ghana, is the first of its kind and the launch edition in 2018 will be co-located with Value Added Agriculture Ghana.
SMARTFactories will bridge the gap between the developing manufacturing enterprises in West Africa and original equipment manufacturing enterprises. The show will bring together technologies and products related to smart factories such as factory automation technologies, industrial automation & control technologies, IoT / M2M solutions, industrial robots, green energy solutions and factory equipment.
Who should exhibit?
- Cloud/Edge computing
- Big data communication devices etc
- Industrial robots
- Control equipment (sensors, switches)
- AI and semiconductors etc
System/Software for manufacturer
- Production scheduling system etc
Factory Facilities /Equipment
Points to Highlight:
• Automotive • Heavy Industry • Chemical • Medical • Precision apparatus • Electronics • Aircraft/Aerospace • Robot • New Energy • Machinery
• Manufacturing • Information system • Management • R&D • Maintenance • Production • Production Management • Planning • Purchase/Procurement • Construction • Quality control • Plant/Facility Management • Development • Testing Analysis
Contact us today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | 011 549 8300
2 – 4 August 2018, Providence Event & Function Venue